Jesuit Sources announces a discounted bundle of 10 books on the governance of the Society of Jesus. The collection includes every decree from every General Congregation of the Society of Jesus, a copy of the Constitutions, and scholarly commentary and analysis on Jesuit governance.
Supplies are limited. The 10 books are offered for only $50, plus shipping–a savings for nearly 80%.
- An Introductory Commentary on the Constitutions – Paperback
- The Superior General – Paperback
- Union among Jesuits – Paperback
- “Our Way of Proceeding”: To Make the Constitutions of the Society of Jesus and Their Complementary Norms Our Own
- From Inspiration to Invention: Rhetoric in the Constitutions of the Society of Jesus
- The Formula of the Institute: Notes for a Commentary – Paperback
- Jesuit Life & Mission Today: The Decrees and Accompanying Documents of the 31st–35th General Congregations of the Society of Jesus – Paperback
- Jesuit Life & Mission Today: The Decrees and Accompanying Documents of the 36th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus – Paperback
- The Constitutions of the Society of Jesus and Their Complementary Norms: A Complete English Translation of Official Latin Texts – Paperback
- For Matters of Greater Moment:The First Thirty Jesuit General Congregations: A Brief History and a Translation of the Decrees
More information and ordering details are available at http://jesuitsources.bc.edu/governance-of-the-society-of-jesus-10-book-bundle/.